Friday, August 28, 2026

That Banana Thing

So what's with this banana thing? Obviously, it's a phallic issue, something that is so rampant in this country especially. 

So is it the curve...or the idea of how we eat this fruit as being so homophobic? And how many of you have experimented with seeing what it's like to insert this object into your mouth and see what it's like giving a blowjob without having to actually do it? 

But it made me curious about this curved erection thing. As you all know, not all erections are curved. Personally, I am a fan of straight ones, though smaller curved ones are pretty hot too. Basically, I like them all. And I can't get enough of looking at erections. They're so fascinating don't you think. I love watching a penis get erect.



So here's some interesting facts about erections and their curves:


So here are the visual treats for your delight....


















Most importantly, remember this...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bringing The Devil Out In You

I love it when You stand Naked  At the foot of the bed Teasing me Flirting Knowing how much  I enjoyed gooning your body Watching you Arouse...